Pages

Friday 6 March 2015

Room 9's favorite sport

About Room 9

LI: WALT read information on a graph.

About this graph.


What does this graph show?
Room 9’s favorite sports.

What is one interesting piece of information you can read from this graph? That most people in room 9 like soccer.

Yesterday I made a graph about Room 9's favorite sport. When I finished my graph I had to answer these two questions. I learnt that 11 people in Room nine like to play soccer. 4 people like to play rugby, 4 people like to play netball, 4 people like to play basketball, 4 people like to play rugby league and 3 people like to play touch.

1 comment:

  1. Nice graph, Daniel. It's good that you have very detailed numbers for the favourite sports.

    What do the numbers on the bottom (horizontal) axis mean? What did you learn about reading graphs?

    ReplyDelete