Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2015

The Most Exciting Part Of Athletics Day

On Monday the 18th the whole school had athletics day. The most exciting thing was the sprints. I was really nervous about the race because I wasn't good at running short distances. I liked to run races that are really long like cross country. Down at the sprint track we watched the juniors. After the juniors it was the seniors turn to race. I was in the first race. I was racing some other boys like Oh Hsen and Eric. When the race started I ran like a Springbok but I still came second. Oh Hsen came first. Then I had to race in the finals. I thought I didn't have a chance of winning because my classmates (Shannon, AJ and Oh Hsen) who are also in the finals are good at running short distances. I ran as fast as I could but I can fourth. I was disappointed because I didn't come 1st, 2nd or 3rd but I still had lots of fun.   

No comments:

Post a Comment