Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Monday Quick Writes

If I could build a tree house

If I could build a tree house I would build it high up in the air so no one can see me.  I would make 3 bed room's because some of my friends might want to come and see me. I will put a kitchen in the tree house to so it can store the food. I would put a TV in my bed room. I would put some computers in the tree house so I could do my homework in there. I would also make windows so I can see the all around me. My tree house will be made out of wood and glass. I can make a rope ladder or a wooden steps to get up into the tree house. I can also connect a little hut to the tree house to hold my bikes. My tree house would have a ramp on it so I don't have to walk all the way down to the ground. I would like to make it in a forest because no one will see me. 

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas Daniel. I like the idea of having lots of windows. I also like the way you have used capital letters and fullstops correctly. All your sentences make sense. I would like you to think carefully about using different sentence beginnings so your writing is not repetitive. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete