Pages

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey W1 D2 BA

For this summer learning journey activity, the task was to: On your blog, post a picture of your favourite meal. Be sure to tell us what it is and why it is your favourite. You could also include the recipe if you have it so that we can all try it!

My favorite meal is fish and chips. I like it a lot because it's a family meal that we usually buy together and I like how it tastes (especially when you put a ton of tomato sauce on it).
Image result for fish and chips

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel!

    It is great to see that you have joined the journey this year. We're still working on your archived content but I wanted to post a comment on your work from Week 1, Day 2. Like you, my family also loves to share meals together. I grew up in the middle of Canada (far from an ocean) so we didn't eat a lot of fish 'n chips growing up. Instead, we tended to have things like nachos, hamburgers, pizza and pasta for dinner. One of my all-time favourite meals is a wood-fired pizza with sundried tomatoes, chicken, feta cheese and red onion. It is seriously amazing! Have you ever tried wood-fired pizza? I can highly recommend it!

    I hope that you and your family have had a great time together over the school holiday. Are you starting to look forward to going to college? It's hard to believe that you are already going into Year 9. I can still remember coming to Panmure Bridge to talk about the Summer Learning Journey programme when you were in Year 6. Time certainly flies...

    Thanks again for all of your active involvement in this programme. You have been instrumental in making it a success.

    Thank you.

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete