Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

My Art Reflection

 











This term in art room seven did colour mixing. We were focusing to do our art the way Ton Schulten does his.  We had to pick a landscape photo and copy it onto our piece of paper. Next we copied the landscape photo from the piece of paper and we put it on another piece of paper. On the piece of paper we also drew lines in red so if you are painting in the blue every square is a different kind of blue. The landscape that I chose is the beach. It was very hard and we had to make our own colours. The only colours that we used is blue, green, red, yellow, black and white. It took us a long time but in the end I was very proud of myself.     

1 comment:

  1. Daniel you worked really hard to make your painting look like the photo. You have mixed some beautiful shades of blue, green and brown to make an effective artwork. I can see you are proud in your photo!

    ReplyDelete