Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey

For this activity in the winter learning journey I had to read about how people in New Zealand are working to kill pests like possums, form a opinion and give three reasons why I think that way. I agree with the New Zealanders who are killing these pests and I think all the pests should be killed because:

  1. The pests damage native trees
  2. The pests could be killing New Zealand native animals like the kokako (By eating their eggs/chicks)
  3. Possums are also a hazard for farms, costing them around $35 million every yeat

8 comments:

  1. Hello Daniel, I also agree with you. Just remember to double check your work before you post it on your blog. Keep up the awesome blogging during the winter holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel,
    Good job Daniel I agree with you 100%. You have persuaded me with your three reasons why. Keep up the great work and post more challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daniel your reasons are very persuasive that is why I agree with you. I think double checking your work can make this an outstanding blog post. Keep up the great blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daniel you have good reasons on why the pets should be killed. I agree with you. I have the same reason. I think you have persuade a lot of people. Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Daniel. Great blogpost. I really like how you have added what you have to do for this activity. I agree with you we should get rid of pests, like possums. You have one mistake in your blurb. Other than that you did great. Keep up the great posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Daniel.
    These are some great reasons why pests are problems. If every person in New Zealand saw this blogpost I bet everyone or halve of New Zealand would use your ways to get rid of them. Great job and see you soon.

    - Jack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Daniel,

    Possums really are pests! I used to live on a farm and we would often go possum hunting to try and get rid of the ones on our farm, but it is a hard task... I wonder if they will get rid of the mall by 2050 like they plan?

    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Daniel,
    I agree with you 100%. I think we should kill pests, I also like the reasons that you gave. Well Done!
    Eric

    ReplyDelete