Pages

Monday 11 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey

For this activity (Activity 7) I had to visit the website for the 2016 Rio Olympics and look at all of the sports they are doing. I then had to find one that I have not heard about (For me it was Judo) and find out the name of the sport, the aim of the sport and two rules for the sport.
Name of sport: Judo
Aim of sport: Competitors must throw their opposition onto the floor to win.
Two rules: You cannot injure your opponent and you are not allowed to touch the other person.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel.
    It must be hard to do Judo because you can't injure or touch the other person to make them go on the ground. I am also confused since it says you have to throw your opponent onto the floor but you can't touch them. Anyway good luck to you and anyone else doing this.

    ReplyDelete