Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey

For this winter learning journey I had to watch the trailer of a movie called Eddie The Eagle. I really liked watching the trailer because Eddie was a person who never had a chance to prove himself. He was always put down by other kids and even his parents! In the end of it I think Eddie successfully manages to ski jump properly. I also think Eddie is a great example for every one, because he was clear about one think: He would never ever give up.

1 comment:

  1. Great point, Daniel! He never gave up! He tried and tried and tried and, eventually, he made his dream of competing at the Olympics come true. I find him very inspiring!

    (The movie is quite good. I'd highly recommend seeing it if you get the chance. It is supposed to be released as a DVD on 8 August).

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete