Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Summer Blogger

For this activity I have to interview a family member. For this interview I asked my little brother Alex five questions. What I said is in blue and what Alex said is in red

Question 1: What is you name? Alex
Question 2: Where were you born? In Auckland hospital
Question 3: How many siblings do you have? Two
Question 4: What is your favorite thing about living in New Zealand? The cool places in New Zealand like the Sky Tower
Question 5: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why? I would go to Hollywood in America, because that is where lots of famous movies are made! 


1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love it that Alex is keen to go to Hollywood. It is quite an amazing place to visit. I haven't been there in a long time but I did spend some time in Santa Monica (which is a suburb in Los Angeles close to the Hollywood Hills) and it was pretty fun.

    They have a huge ferris wheel in Santa Monica that is a lot like the London Eye in England. They light the ferris wheel up at night with beautiful lights and you can see it from quite a distance. If you or Alex are interested in learning more about Santa Monica you can check out this website (http://santamonicapier.org/). It has some really nice pictures. Alternatively, you can google 'Santa Monica Pier' and it will show you what this part of Los Angeles looks like!

    I hope that Alex is able to visit the United States one day. I also hope that you are able to spend some time at the Sky Tower. I was actually at a meeting this morning in a building that is right at the base of the Sky Tower. It was pretty amazing to look out the window and tower right beside me. Today there were also people bungy jumping off of the tower. It looked like a lot of fun (but a bit too scary for me!).

    Are you into bungy jumping? Do you think that you would like to jump off of the Sky Tower one day?

    Eeek, it makes me nervous just thinking about it!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete