Pages

Thursday 21 January 2016

Summer Blogging

For this activity I have to pick 10 things that I would defiantly take to the United Kingdom. I picked ten items out of a total of 16 items from a list. I also have to explain why I chose these items.

Camera - To take photos

Sunscreen - So I don't get sunburn
Jerseys - To wear
Sun hat -
So I don't get sunburn  
T-shirts - To wear
Socks - To wear
Phone - To phone someone in case of a emergency

Shorts - To wear  
Pants - To wear             
Jandals - To wear

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel,

    This is a great list of things to pack. I noticed that you thought to bring shorts, jandals, and a sun hat but I am wondering if you might also want to bring some warmer clothes because it is actually winter time in the UK right now. That means that it will be quite cold and rainy so you might want to also bring boots, a rain jacket, mittens, scarf, hat, and an umbrella. You might also want to think about bringing your passport and some money (British pounds) to pay for your food and accommodation. I usually bring money with me when I travel just in case I need to hop in a taxi at the airport and they don't accept Eftpos cards (this is quite common, actually).

    I reckon that you'll be all set for your trip if you combine your packing list with mine. I think that, together, we've thought of everything. We are making quite a good team!

    Bye for now,

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete